The Technical Writing Initiative integrates client-based projects and support services into Wayne State Technical Communication courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level. As an extension of the Rhetoric and Composition Program’s long-running and award-winning Community Writing Initiative, the TWI seeks to develop collaborations and partnerships with start-ups and emergent and small companies based in Detroit.
The TWI provides a wide range of technical communication and media services, including:
- Social Media Strategies
- Textual and Audience Analyses
- Grant and Funding Proposals
- Approval Applications
- Usability and Interface testing
- Pitches and Pitch Decks
- Technical Descriptions and Diagrams
- Document and Information Design
- Empirical Research Reports
- Graphics and Illustrations
For more information, please contact Dr. Jared Grogan with a brief description of your organization’s needs.